Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dougie v

Mystic River??

8 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in yaking Mystic River Friday or Saturday evening? Would do it alone, but recent drownings have given me a twitch of caution (besides, my wife would be happier if I had a witness when I go down)

in search of the cows........

Hey Doug Good Luck.I will be in OBX with JohnM.Let us know how you do.You up for a trip Thanksgiving weekend ?Might run down and fish with the KFS guys one morning .

JoeV

------------------

Always Wishin I Was Yak Fishin

Joe- good luck at the OBX- awesome place- wish I could follow! Definately interested in trip for Thanksgiving weekend- let me know what you're thinking.....

Jim W where are you......? very quiet out there!

[This message has been edited by dougie v (edited 11-21-2002).]

Doug,

I figured you know something so worked on it last night. Failed to obtain necessary permits. Recent spate of unfortunate accidents not gone unnoticed my house either. Best I can hope for is a few hours Sunday am, maybe have to be local. Can you do anything then?

Joe,

Have a good time, hope fishies cooperate.

Jim-

I'm hearing many reports of lots of fish- from Weekapogue to Charleston. (from several sources) Mostly small fish but big ones mixed in. Yesterday, a boater friend reported 30-40 lb tuna off Misquamicquit Beach. Don't know if the were blue fin or what, but the person who made the report knows fish! Anyways, Sunday a.m. I'll be up for anything and with the weather continuing it's normal pattern, I'm sure we'll be wet! Also heard good news from Norwich,so that can be an option if the wind kicks. I'll give you a call tomorrow some time to kick it around....