Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marty_mccarty

wtb 2 piece surf spinning rod

13 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has the fishing bug and its time to stop borrowing my gear. I want to get him an all arounder 2 piece spinning rod in the 1-4 range, 10' to 11' price should not exceed $150

Some rods that come to mind are the 10'6 mojo and arra 1322, looking for quality used. I have cash and gear to trade including some nice conv. rods and reels

i have a tsunami 11ft airwave, its the heavier version, but in the real world throws loaded redfins to 4oz plugs, would trade it for some plugs or something, its been sitting for a couple years, was a back up rod for friends when they tag along.

can post some pics if needed

Chef, I'm not familiar with that one, ill do some research. He will need a rod that can throw down to 1oz ish and do a good job with medium sized plugs and jigs in the 2-3oz range, would you say it fits that description?

My son uses the same rod and it has a big range. He doesn't throw anything less than 2oz on the Canal but it does not seem to care down in that range, and it will throw 3oz and bait off the beach. Decent rod.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0