Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joev

I'm back and the Fat lady is still quiet

7 posts in this topic

Well good family vacation.Did some recon for a future yak trip .No time to fish but alot of brownie points racked up and put into storage till herring season starts.So whats going on ?Ct guys are you still going out?Hey Dougie I got the pics.They came out good.I will try to get them online soon . I will meet up with ya this weekend to give them to ya.

So Are ya ready to fish .I will get out this weekend if the weather holds up.

If anybody gets down to Florida you goot check out Bass Pro shops in Ft. Lauderdale its awesome bring lots of money.The one in Orlando is good too.

I am ready to go.

Been wishin I was yak fishin

joev

Welcome back Joev. Water temps are probably warmer than when you left. Jersey rose 2 degrees this week from 55 to 57! The fat lady hasn't even warmed up her voice yet. Who knows when but Surfacetension and I think that some stuff will happen on the new moon. Lots of fishing left.

Hey Joe,

Welcome back. I been out 3-4 times since you went South but only had one good day, think blues packed up their little suitcases. Have to get some night fishing in, I think, to see if there are any bass around.

Jim

Wow Jons thats unbelieveable.Thats good for me .Thought I was going to be done for the year.Have you heard from Joey?Wonder how its been near the Glenn ?

joev

Joev,

Isn't the pro shop amazing!!!

Did you go the IGFA museum also.

A lot of history in there.

It's great!!

I'll be back down there Christmas week and I intend to visit both of them again.

Welcome back!!

DASBOOT

Das I did not get to the IFGA had the whole fam with me .None of them fish.frown.gif But Bass Pro is great.Every lure , every color.Maybe next time.Where do you go in FLA.?You got family down there?

joev

Joev - the Glen hasn't even turned on yet the water's to warm. I have a feeling with the new moon we may see some activity. Joey, Surfacetension and I may hit a river near Joey on Wednesday. Its gonna be 60 degrees.