Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marko Fisho

Equipment help

8 posts in this topic

My decision is to buy a Cobra explorer, now I need to find a paddle and PFD. Jons you said in another post that you don't have to spend alot of money to get quality equipment, that sounds just like my game plan. What is a good paddle and PFD. Do you have to register a yak? Anyone selling a Cobra explorer in good condition?

------------------

Fish on'

The color is mango, which is more visible on the water then yellow. The most visible Cobra colors are mango, lime and then yellow. We confirmed this with our own tests at Susky last year.

I just put in a call to my buddy and he's going to sell. By the way its in great shape. email me so we can talk and I can get you details.

------------------

JonS@****stuff.com

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 01-15-2003).]

Marko, its under his porch and there's several feet of snow on his yard and its at the bottom of a steep slope. He lives at 2000 feet in the Poconos and feels that it isn't accessible until some snow melts. Its a 2 plus hour round trip for me to get out there to ascertain if I could get it out or not. So I'm deferring to his judgement for now. You'll be #1 on the list when I do get it.

------------------

baja55@optonline.net