Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishnmusicn

Yakfishing SeaIsle City area

5 posts in this topic

With all that's been going on the past few days, it's tough getting back to normal, but I suppose that is what the main board is for, so I won't feel guilty about not expressing my outrage and disbelief here. All that aside, I'll be taking a few days off to spend some time with my folks down in Sea Isle City the middle of next week, and I'll be taking my kayak and fishing gear along. I may be somewhat limited, because I'm using a sit-inside, and this will be the first saltwater "experience", but does anyone know some decent bay or backwater spots where I might hookup with some blues or stripers near Sea Isle- also willing to drive within an hours time frame. Thanks ahead of time -

I fish Corson's Inlet in a kayak. You can put in easily by the bridge, next to the boat ramp. Anywhere to the left is good fishing. If you're there at low tide, head across to the roadway side. It's deep dropoffs all along that bank. Be very of the boats in the channel. And stay away from the rips unless you want to go swimming.The free bridge in Stone Harbor is a good spot also.

Good Luck!

And BYW, I luv my sit inside kayak.

Thanks for the advice- I'll give Corsons a shot. I also found a spot in Avalon that has easy access that I discovered last year that empties into a sound, so I'll try that as well. Do you think that the blues are running at Corson's inlet during the day? thanks again -