Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beachboy

is it the 14th, 22nd or both?

6 posts in this topic

I was trying to find a date when the most guys could show.But I might have to run up to Penna. on the 22nd to recive a load of Cobras. So its the 14th this saturday I just checked the weather and its suposed to be nice. Now do you guys want to meet for breakfast or just get right on it?

Barrell

Jon and librarian why dont you guys come up to my house in Penna the next weekend and we can drift the susky and unload 130 Cobras.

My barn sleeps 5 or 6.

wyoming county,2 miles from the river and yes it is raging.but by next week it can be tame.I built a cabin over my barn for all the guys that come up to hunt deer and turkey you are welcome to it.

well it looks like tommorrow is not good for anybody,so ill call the Cobra rep and tell him to staay in Bucks county with his demos.

Maybe we can do something later in the spring when all the fish species are around.

I will do demos anytime one on one if guys are intrested.

barrell

I'd love to harrass your fish barrell but 5 hurs driving and I've got to be back up here by 2 pm doesn't work. They're calling for rain M-W so the Susky may not be in good shape. We'll have to keep an eye on it.