Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christian White

Who's Going to VA Beach 5/18 & 5/19

6 posts in this topic

What's the headcount for May 18 & 19? I don't want my mom to be overwhelmed with the turnout; if memory serves there were either 4 or 5 of us for that weekend. Any new reports on what's happening down there right now? Time to firm up the plans.

A friend of mine sent me this report last night.

"Caught 7 grays to 7lb 4oz, one speck 13" and a 2lb bluefish."

He's been fishing Rudee Inlet on and off the last week.

Good Luck Guys. FYI: I had a decorating emergency (wife's project gone way bad). So I did not make it down there this weekend.

Okay guys, here's the updated scoop. I talked to Mom yesterday (it was Mother's Day after all) and we are good to go for this weekend. If you're planning to go, hit me with an email and I'll get you directions if you plan to get there Friday night. If you're planning to get there on Saturday, we'll meet at the launch. One new point of interest; there is a new public launch right inside the bridge on the north side of Lynnhaven Inlet. This is literally a stone's throw from the ocean/mouth of the bay. Do we want to start on Saturday at Rudy Inlet, or should we hit Lynnhaven? I know the Lynnhaven launch area is generally a great spot to castnet for bait as well, not sure if Rudy presents that option. See you there!