Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonS

Saturday (14th) Raritan Fishing

7 posts in this topic

Looks like a few of us (myself, fishinritch, Woody) are gonna give it a shot Saturday in the Union Beach area of Raritan Bay. I can't make it down to Bringatine since I've got to be back home by 2 pm. Meeting place is the Tackle Box in Hazlet on Rt. 36. Any other northern New Jerseyans want to join us? I propose meeting by 8 am so that way we're on the water by 8:30 or so. What do you guys think?

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 04-12-2001).]

JonS: I noticed somewhere else that you will be in your yak. I'll be fishing the area and will do my best to look out for you as this is something I'm interested in. I know that they have been taking fish deep in the bay.....

My yak is blue and I'll be wearing a dark green shell. Not much to recognize me with but my vehicle is easy to spot. Its a sandstone 91 Pathfinder with Nevada plates. Its got a big white space case on top and a butt plug.

I woke up with my throat closed so I had to abort. Not usre if its a cold or allergies. Ritch emailed me that it was a miserably day without any fishing. Sorry to here that the weather didn't cooperate but glad that I wasn't a participant in the soaking. Cold rainy weather called for this week with snow on Wednesday. WHERE'S SPRING?

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 04-15-2001).]

Turns out my throat being closed up was allergies. Couldn't believe how bad they were. Good thing I had some Claritin from a foray to Canada last summer.