Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McIntruf

Cobra Fish & Dive

10 posts in this topic

I have a Nav... been used over 200 times, slid down jetty rocks, dragged accrossed highways, pulled by large fish, flipped in the surf and now has a small crack in the bend of the seat area... let me know if you want to talk smile.gif I'm interested

I spoke with him. He thinks it is two big and cumbersome. I will never part with my fish and dive either even though my Hobie as taken over as my fishing yak.The hobie has very similiar dimensions to the fish and dive actualy.

Barrell

Everyone has their own individual needs. To each their own. I like my FnD too but I never fish from it. Its mostly used by my brother and for taking out neophyites so I don't have to worry abou them. It did get used for a few days by me in VT this summer as I took my 6 year old cousin fishing.

How does everyone carry their FnD?

The thule hydroglide saddles do not fit due to the vee in the stern. The FnD is waaay too big for the thule hull a port.

I've put it upside down on the rack, but the lash point make it a pain. Lately, I put it on it's side and lashe through the scupper holes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just throw it in the back of my pickup truck..

Lashing any large load down is best done by placing the 15 foot tie downs on the rack on the drivers side.Have 7.5 feet in each hand and then walk around the front or back of the vehicle and flip the straps over top of the load. After tightrning always run the extra throught he drain hole and tie off. This prevents the boat fro sliding out.

Barrell

How does everyone carry their FnD?

The thule hydroglide saddles do not fit due to the vee in the stern. The FnD is waaay too big for the thule hull a port.

I've put it upside down on the rack, but the lash point make it a pain. Lately, I put it on it's side and lashe through the scupper holes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I use the Thule Hydroglides in the rear and the regular Thule craddle in front. Not a problem, just need to adjust them properly.