Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pmjasper

Weekend Kayaking Plans??????

23 posts in this topic

Well guys who's going where? I want to try and test paddle the used Navigator I just picked up and my hit the freshwater to do so on Saturday. What are you guys up to this weekend?

i think ill go lock a few threads then im gonna troll peelurs off lbi tomorrow HappyWave.gif

???

PMJasper,

I'm free on Sat. Not sure where though. Get in touch.

Let me know where you guys are gonna go. I wanna try and do some sweetwater this weekend as it will probably be my last for a while. frown.gif Start moving next week. frown.gif

johnny

I was going to head to Lewes De. but I've got to keep an eye on my dad while my moms away. Sooooo, I plan on hitting either Octarara Res. (if they alow yaks yet) or Conowingo Dam on Sunday. Everyone is welcome, more the merrier! smile.gif

Recovering from Cape Cod biggrin.gif . Actually tomorrow Joey and I are assembling a trailer and Sunday we have a kayak demo day with the Saltys in Queens.

As the tides change, so too has my mind... I'm free Saturday... anyone interested?

Jon,

Since you're gonna be out in my neck of the woods wqith the salties, why don't we drop a line or two. Where and when are you gonna be there?

I am gonna go take a nap and head out tonight, hopefully see the sunrise.

Sunday we're gonna do an all day exploring trip in some areas I have not even decided on yet icon15.gif But my Yaks are gonna get salty this weekend! I bought an anchor to play with and some bucktails, fin-s-fish, and wildeyes just in case I needed more stuff. rolleyes.gif