Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeB

What are your weekend yak plans?

5 posts in this topic

What 'cha doin' this weekend fellas? Me, nothing much. Just Christening YUM YUM YELLOW!!!!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything. wink.gif

So, what are your plans for the weekend?

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

------------------

Joe

GO NAVY

g0404980.gif

FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH, FISH

smile.gif

Going to Eastern Ct to meet up with Doug V for all nighter, maybe Monday am at Kingston, take a last shot at a large.

Oh, I'm just gonna putter around and do a little.... YAKFISHIN!!!! I figure this is the last time I can bust on you about that. Me and my goo goo green Tourer that I got from YKW is gonna put on some miles this weekend.! C'ya soon! thumbuprt.gif

Be careful out on the water this holiday weekend. The boat traffic and the googans will be extremely thick out on the water.

The safest most entertaining thing a person can do this weekend is pack a picnic lunch, some beverages and park at a busy launch ramp and enjoy the show. I assure you you will laugh harder than at any comedy playhouse and it's free!

Tip: look for new boats with new trailer tags.....they are sure things for laughter.

Saturday AM Joey and I are doing a demo day and then I'll probably fish some out of the way freshwater spot and play with some electronics.