Last night and tonight.

Soupy and I went last night to one of my favorite spots. Things are still slow since the storm last week. I did manage a few hook ups but was unable to land ANY of the fish.

I think it will be better tonight. I saw some bird action in the inlet and back bay today for the first time since the storm. Maybe the aproaching front will turn on some fish.

Jigbone you in.

Librarian?

Anyone?

eelball,

whats going on for tonight? I'm home from work and packed my gear in the car,i'll wait for an e-mail or message,I guess I should'nt leave yet,I can't get to the web to check this board from the car...

I hear the winds are going to get a little stiff later tonight after 12 am.

JigBone post or e-mail witchouse1@home.com

ps I sent this post on the other post called "REPORT" at 4pm ,I did'nt see this one till just now.

Hey Jigbone I sent you 2 e-mails. The conditions are WINDY, but I think it will lay down in a hurry. I'm gonna go over to check it out and call you.

eelball

Librarian,

Looks like it's gonna haver to be a late night for fishing for me. I plan on fishing rainbow or elbow channel(O.C. causeway)at the top of the tide. That way I can get ready for the outgoing, which is considerably better lately.So as far as the time I'm not sure.confused.gif

[This message has been edited by eelball (edited 10-05-2001).]