Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeB

What are your weekend yak plans?

23 posts in this topic

I'm posting this early b/c I will be tied up with an exam tomorrow for who-knows-how-long. icon15.gif Otherwise, nothing much doing on my end. I'm pretty beat from traveling back and forth to LI the past two weekends (FISH!), so I'm staying put Friday and Saturday. My baby sister is graduating college in Conneticut on Sunday, so I'll be making the trip out there at the end of the weekend.

So what are you guys doing?

Hope everyone has a safe and productive weekend. biggrin.gif

------------------

Joe

GO NAVY

g0404980.gif

What's that mrsinbad? you'll be....YAKFISHIN? wow sounds cool. wish I was...YAKFISHIN on Monday too but I've got a load of patients at the Nursing home to see. That's why I'm...YAKFISHIN tomorrow.

PS will pull together the smallie trip this summer. Are you free on Monday's at all Joe? Santiago II and myself are off Monday's plus the weekend. see ya...YAKFISHIN soon. S

Ok JonS, you're in the soon to be "Freshie Fling on the Walkill...a kayak float trip" Ok fancy name, but I'll scout it all out and get thing set up. Shooting for mid-late June...tentatively.

Oh yeah, hey Joe, we'll be...YAKFISHIN on this tripwink.gif

I thought we banned that "F---g" word on this board cause it brings out the Skunk God and we were gonna use -ette with it or "round-up" or "-rama" or some other ones?! Now you gotta hop on one leg (your choice), spin counter-clockwise, and mutter, "I take that back, I take that back!"

Joe,(YAKFISHIN)what are you (YAKFISHIN) taling about(YAKFISHIN)? You're(YAKFISHIN)invited when your when (YAKFISHIN) your yum yum yellow shows up(YAKFISHIN)!

Did I say F---g? I meant...uh...toss, yeah that's it a toss. I'm hopping and spinning...S

Jon,

You're more thatn welcome to come along Monday night after your smallie toss. I'll be going out with another SOL Yakker and we haven't decided to fish Manhasset Bay (maybe with chunks) or Cold Spring Harbor. We're both on the fence on this one. If you come along, you can give us your input and break the tie (no third choice, now!). Others are welcome to come along on this chunk "tossing" fishing "round-up" thing-ette. biggrin.gif

Joe, my guess on the above pics is "I love 2 party" Is that right?

[This message has been edited by mrsinbad (edited 05-17-2002).]