Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfacetension

Report on Cobra Navigator from a newbie

1 post in this topic

@ trips on the bay one trip in the Hackensack river with a strong tide and now today in a heavy wind, and to tell you the truth my biggest fear was not being strong enough to handle a yak , boy was I wrong I feel great and have been in some tough paddling conditions. I think the key to a fishing Kayak for me anyway is how easy it is to move and handle and how you have everything laid out so you can get to it.

Each time I have gone I come home and make a little tweak and it just keeps getting easier used my drift sock today and it was perfect litlle pully to get it out back on a bungie and down the lake I went at a perfect drift ( a must have item if you plan to do any fishing) I have yet to set up my anchor but soon. it's opened up a whole new world of fishing AND I,m getting a great workout. I give the Cobra Navigator a big thumbs up on the surfacetension meter. If anyone would like to try mine out feel free to email me and I will meet you ( If your somewhat close) and you can see how it's set up