Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dougie v

Millstone- update

5 posts in this topic

Millstone discharge;; no albies / lots of blues but can't fish near enough. Security is watching and does not want anyone closer than 500'. Coast Guard is watching intake side routinely and rumor has it they can fine you up to 5000$- I'm not going to be the example!!

dougie v

Dougie, Did you find out how far that floating ball is? One other thing, is it 500' from all of the Millstone shore property, or the in and outlets. You should suggest to the eagle eyes at Millstone to put up some floaters, so there isn't any question as to the 500' mark.

P.S. Had a good time the other day, Thanks

Mike,

talk with some folks and the intake is the big concern and it has been clearly marked for 500' from the structures. Discharge side not so clear and like we know , not marked. Spoke with a guard and he said that they are trying to get a "restricted zone" approved through the Coast Guard that will be 500 yards- yes YARDS!! I think they're asking for the world to get what they can.

Just read on the net that Nuke plants in France are setting up surface to air missiles so maybe I should stop whinning!?!

Hey had a great time the other day- we should do it again soon. Joe v is trying to set something up with kayack Joe from NY. maybe tomorrow a.m. Are you interested? Trying to figure where.... upper thames?

Just saw two yakers out in the end of the Thames in HEAVY surf! No poles but they were haven some fun!!

Water is turning to mud mixed with the weed stuff. UGLY

doug v

500 yards. Yikes!! Pretty soon Jordan Cove will be off limits.

I can't do the fishy thing on Sat. That silly work thing is getting in the way. I hope you guys have a nice, windless morning. Good Luck! May you catch a bunker who is eaten by a Porgy, who is eaten by a 10 lb Blue, who is eaten by a 50 lb Striper, who is eaten by a... Well maybe you should cut line if something eats the 50 lb Striper!!!!

Mike