Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falbie

JonS, Location of NJ paddler?

7 posts in this topic

Jon, you previously mentioned a yak supplier by the name of The Jersey Paddler, where in NJ are they located?

Do you still reccommend the Cobra Explorer or have you found any improvements?

I'm going to make the purchase.

Woody, Jersey Paddler is at www.jerseypaddler.com You can get directions there. They are in Brick township. they don't carry cobra and their pond is probably frozen.

I still highly reccomend the Explorer. In fact I'm gonna get another one. A buddy is buying mine and I'll be setting up another one. If your inseam is over 32" I would reccomend the Navigator.

Woody,

You're welcome to take a look at mine. I'm in Rockaway. I'm going to put it in my friends shop soon so it can be seen all rigged up. The shops in Bloomfield. Pelican Ski Shops is a dealer in Morris Plains. They had several but I don't know if they're being displayed in the winter. Give them a call. Barrell will have them on display at the show he's doing at the end of the month in AC.

Let me know the name of the shop in Bloomfield, and when you leave it there. I would like to see it fully rigged. You will save me some mistakes in rigging my own I'm sure.

I may consider going to the AC show.

Thanks

Spoke to my friend yesterday and he's going to clear some space. It should be very soon. I'll keep you posted.

[This message has been edited by JonS (edited 01-12-2001).]