Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joev

This Weekend Whats up?

23 posts in this topic

Ok its Thursday whats going on this weekend anyone doing a trip?Kayakjoe or Jons anything still happening down at City or Glenn Island /I saw some reports of bunker in New Haven Harbor Westhavendave any news ?

joev

Saturday I'm gonna be at the lure making clinic. Sunday's a definate possibility.

I'd like t try to hook up with DASBOOT on Monday. I've got a couple of items for him and we can go play in the water.

well I hope we're not going to be hurt by the weather because fishing is wild here....I went out in my friends boat and got even bigger blues then last week....bunker is stacked up and blues are on them big time....I got one today that i didnt weigh but I am going to say it was over 16 pounds, and some 20's have been caught in these schools. Also wanted to do some live eeling around davids island where I have heard about some cow's coming up, that would mean a night trip into morning. Joev gimme and call and lets see what we can do.

Kayakjoe let me talk to my boss and find out what i can do she has been a little upset with me working 70 hours a week and then wanting to go fishing on the week end I think i can swing sat nite into sun am I to would like to drift some eels if the cows are there .jons what do ya think ? joev

Hey just got clearance for take off Sunday early am have to be back for noon Apple Fest thingy might be able to pull Sat morning if I dont have to work joev

Is anyone going out Sat. afternoon.

I'm free from around 3pm on!

I've got a biker fund raiser on Sun but I could be free after 4pm, if the Jack and Rock&Roll don't put me under their spell!!devil.gif

KayakJoe, where were you and what were you using for that big blue?

Where is David"s Is.?

Good luck!

Anybody see weather forecast looks like its gonna be very windy sat am then diminishing winds into sun. Kayakjoe I am still game I might try New Haven harbor b4 heading down to your area if ya guys are still gonna fish

joev

Looks like a big wind for Sunday also. I'm still putting the Yak on the truck I have to work Saterday night So I'll be there Sunday mornig around 7am. If anyone's going to be there..

Joe I went out in a boat {gasoline powered that is} in the harbor today for blackfish. I did not see one bunker today, but my friend jack who owns the boat says they are still in the west river but only showing at dusk. I was out from 10 until 2 today and saw zero topwater action. A guy at the marina had a mess of good size blues he chunked up anchored off bradley point in w.h.

Got skunked thursday in the harbor also. Sorry for the sad report. Go west. Dave