Spring Training

Rate this topic

Kooky

Took a vacation from the kids and went down to Fla with the wife and a few friends. Did a bunch of relaxing, too much drinking, caught the last Mets spring training game (not a Mets fan but stadium is in the town we stayed in), and did some bass fishing in the pond behind the house. Trying to get the casting arm/elbow into shape, Striper spring training! Came up with a few nice bass and lost a HUGE Alligator Gar (and was total user error on my part hence the spring training, would rather lose that then a big striper)! Love my kids but was nice having a break for the wife and me. Here are a few of the fish we caught! :D

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....

I have been back up here for a bit but have been traveling to Wisconsin for work and am heading back again this week. :( Getting training to try to learn crystal reporting, relational databases, data tables, and new operating systems that we are installing. Nothing like a bunch of kids showing you how little you know and how much they do!! But after that i am ready to go! :D

^^ I didnt even notice it didnt get censored, I guess anal is acceptable in SOL....

A trip w/o kids....jealous!

Love my kids to no end, but it was AMAZING! Sleep late, go to bed late, travel and going places was so quick and easy! :D

A life I vaguely recall...:D

Love my kids to no end, but it was AMAZING! Sleep late, go to bed late, travel and going places was so quick and easy! :D

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

I have been back up here for a bit but have been traveling to Wisconsin for work and am heading back again this week. :( Getting training to try to learn crystal reporting, relational databases, data tables, and new operating systems that we are installing.

What's next? A guest appearance on Big Bang Theory? :D

-bd

Pfantum Pfishah

I lived in Broward county for 2 1/2 years. Used to fish Loxahatchee every weekend. Lost a few nice bass to the gators.

"In RI there are clowns and serious people. You Matt, are in the serious people group." -RJ

SOCO Surfcasting

I was in the Port St Lucie area, no gators in the area i was in but there were some huge turtles. Snappers and some other ones with really long necks and strange noses, they would follow you when fishing until they figure out you are not bait fishing.

I have been back up here for a bit but have been traveling to Wisconsin for work and am heading back again this week. :( Getting training to try to learn crystal reporting, relational databases, data tables, and new operating systems that we are installing. Nothing like a bunch of kids showing you how little you know and how much they do!! But after that i am ready to go! :D

Easy, cheesy, just tedious a bit. BTW, those are some nice Pigs.

"Of all my wife's relations, I like myself the best" ...Grandpa