Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Speaking of Cowboy Lump Charcoal

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I am using the stuff now and have no complaints. Looks to be real hard wood lump. I have seen no plank wood looking stuff only limb type wood. That said, I am gonna check out WickedQuick lump next bag.

I still wont buy it. You only get to eff me once.

I'm with you, I've said it once and I will say it again. Cowboy sucks.

The few bags I did use had rope, rocks,nails and so much duff it was crazy. Royal oak and wicked good only way to go for me now. Almost forgot about the fireworks affect from the cowboy good way to burn the freaking place down

I'm with you, I've said it once and I will say it again. Cowboy sucks.

The few bags I did use had rope, rocks,nails and so much duff it was crazy. Royal oak and wicked good only way to go for me now. Almost forgot about the fireworks affect from the cowboy good way to burn the freaking place down

You had that crap shoot sparks and embers all over the place too?

I won't touch it again.

Wicked good is a brand name?  I got some good lump from Wagmans just wagmans store brand.

Yeah Pete really good stuff. Little on the $$$ side but well worth it for certain applications. Google wicked good charcoal to check them out, I use the weekend warrior blend :th:

You had that crap shoot sparks and embers all over the place too?

I won't touch it again.

yeah Jim had it happen a couple of times. Maybe it's just the stuff we get up here but a few friends here had the same results.

yeah Jim had it happen a couple of times. Maybe it's just the stuff we get up here but a few friends here had the same results.

I don't think it was just for the Downeasters. Wife went to light the grill up before I got home one evening. Stuff basicly exploaded when she picked it up to dump the lit chimney in the grill.

She will definitely not go near the stuff again. I blamed her for the partially melted wheel on the grill. ;-)