Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

Once the AR type rifles are banned

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

If tomorrow there were magically NO rifles (not just "assault weapons"), and you assume an alternate method is not used to kill anyone that would have been killed with a rifle, the best you could hope for is less than a 2% reduction in the murder rate, according to Justice Department statistics. Of course, violent crime rates in the US are already dropping (1/3 reduction from 1994 to 2010).

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyGrowler View Post

-I don't know, but I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

You too?

It's a damn epidemic I tell ya

-I don't know, but I lost all my guns in a boating accident.

You too?

It's a damn epidemic I tell ya

Don't you know mine fell into a volcano....gone just like that.

The world was a safer place that day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadingjohn View Post

Ask the trooper that just got shot in westbrook i guess the perp did not read the new laws

Nor did those that shot up the birthday party of a 15 year old girl.

Our local Cablevision news just slipped the other day, and referred to the newly signed gun legislation as 'control', and not 'safety'.

Racial politics, and political correctness, will never allow us to address the real causes of violence in our society.

Our local Cablevision news just slipped the other day, and referred to the newly signed gun legislation as 'control', and not 'safety'.

Racial politics, and political correctness, will never allow us to address the real causes of violence in our society.

100% correct the shootings will go on in Hartford,Bridgeport and New Haven no matter what kind of people control the state government passes

I tell ya I am shocked that the anti gun gang can't / won't answer this question.

Really makes one have to think that saving lives and gun safety are not the driving force behind their efforts.

Their legislation has nothing to do with saving lives or limiting violence...just self serving movements to make them feel better and pander to their constituents with their "gun control" stance. It's a shame they sacrifice the memories of the dead for political gain. Slimy people.