PUBLIC MESSAGE

Rate this topic

341 posts in this topic

Hello

Conversation between okisutch and me

okisutch

Today at 1:00 pm

Hi Skiddd,

I'd just like to let you know how much I respect you and as a sign of respect I have contacted the moderators and they are considering banning you from posting for a period so you will learn to stop writing aggressive and abusive posts aimed toward me, following me around in threads and trying to provoke and pervade me. So, it looks like your great efforts backfired.

Perhaps next time you will think about that when you troll up a member from outside the tavern, pour unwitty abuse on them, and then turn into a Victorian lady, aghast at that member sticking around to enjoy some sport that the others, yourself included, seemed to have enjoyed so much at his expense.

Karma is a bitch, as John Lennon said. I think you will learn that as you watch me posting here while you have to sit on the side for a while.

Have a nice Morning!

i guess he's lonely, seems to hit the send button an awful lot without sayin much. i thought "im not your bro" but decided why bother :huh: stay weird bro (which im not yours)

yo brah

Conversation between okisutch and me

okisutch

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:41 pm

you ok brah? Don't take my posts about you too seriously. I was just having fun. I know it was at your expense--- so my bad if I crossed a line. I can't built **** with my hands so kudos to you. I can say one thing though, you definitely think outside the box so keep doing what you like to do. Plus, I don't know **** about this stuff so...

word.

Your right. I will delete it. I was looking for advice as I feel my life might be in danger....... sorry...... :(

My point was that he is banned. :clap: Don't really care that you started the thread at all. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishinambition View Post

Aint he just in mod queue? albeit double secret mod queue

He didn't take kindly to mod queue. frown.gif

Fun time. Spent friday night by BJ's where his snoring made sleep impossible. So as usual, Im up in RI, running on fumes. Got so tanked on saturday that I lost my phone in addition to waking up with what i think was dog puke, smeared all over me. :th: