Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danflytr

RIP Anette Funicello

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

good for her. It killed my SIL in 7 years. :(

My BIL is going on 17 years with it............. :(:(:(:( I cry every time I leave his house after a visit...... horrible!!!!!

My BIL is going on 17 years with it............. :(:(:(:( I cry every time I leave his house after a visit...... horrible!!!!!

A couple people in my company have it. you couldn't even tell they are sick. they are different degrees and variations, apparently. My SIL went from sick, to bad, to worse. She was still young, too, in her early 40's when she passed. I still miss her. She lived with us when I was a teen while my brother was out to sea. Was great having her there as she would lend me her car whenever i asked. :D

As an adult Ms. Funicello described herself as “the queen of teen,” and millions around her age agreed. Young males enjoyed watching her blossom into womanhood, while females liked her because she was sweet, forthright and plain nice. Parents saw her as the perfect daughter.

"Annette had ears I lusted in my heart"  John Fogerty I Saw It On T.V.

She was my first crush,before I noticed the girl across the street.

RIP Annette.

A couple people in my company have it. you couldn't even tell they are sick. they are different degrees and variations, apparently. My SIL went from sick, to bad, to worse. She was still young, too, in her early 40's when she passed. I still miss her. She lived with us when I was a teen while my brother was out to sea. Was great having her there as she would lend me her car whenever i asked. :D

Sorry Mike, very sad man :( .............