Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otshawytsha

How Do I Contact A Site Administrator/Reinstate My Posting Rights Please

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

I was posting in the thread about Pikies where an argument had developed between posters who will go unnamed at present. I suggested that the arguing posters should remove their argument to the Tavern, where we could all appreciate it and participate in it in a more free-form manner, separate from the original thread which was commercial in origin and not related to the fight itself.

Respectfully, I demand that those posts, which I believe were deleted in error, be reinstated and my posting rights in that thread be reinstated. I don't want to suggest that the removal of my posting rights was arbitrary and unfair, but I think it was at best an error and at worst an oversight.

Here are my posts, which, while perhaps being of an unorthodox nature, were just the same, friendly and well-meaning, so far as that goes.

Let's stop fighting or at best take it to the tav with rav. This is a thread started by Labrador and it don't need eclipsing by you guys. Mxxxxx and Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, take your argument to the Tav. That's how they do here. Thx.

The other one was something like "Nice pikies. Everyone should listen to Mxxxxx. He's the Main Forum All-star." Mxxxxxx was the poster explaining to everyone why the other poster Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was to blame and in error.

Can I get some input from other posters on getting these reinstated. Also, how do you contact the site administrator to bring up this important issue?

Personally, I think you and one other particular poster should both be given a time out. You're both major disruptions to what the site is all about. You're both like a couple of children.

Personally, I think you and one other particular poster should both be given a time out. You're both major disruptions to what the site is all about. You're both like a couple of children.

thank you! Mom?

While I realize that it is late at night in the east, where our humble moderators reside and hopefully sleep, at this hour, you have a post like the above, flagrantly abusive in nature and offtopic, to boot. To wit: calling for me to be kicked off the site.

And yet my posts, calling for either reconcilliation or a courtly and gentlemanly adjournment to a regulated and courteous court of combat, i.e., the Tavern thread that I created, was deleted forthwith upon being posted. Justice? I think not.......

+1.

Well said :th:

oki,

If the thread was deleted, everyone except the administrators are barred from it. It's going to happen when a thread gets really ugly. It may or may not have anything to do with you. If you haven't lost posting privileges to the site, and you haven't gotten a PM from the site admins, then you probably have nothing to worry about.

Scot

Absolutely, one hundred percent agreed.

thank you! Mom?

While I realize that it is late at night in the east, where our humble moderators reside and hopefully sleep, at this hour, you have a post like the above, flagrantly abusive in nature and offtopic, to boot. To wit: calling for me to be kicked off the site.

And yet my posts, calling for either reconcilliation or a courtly and gentlemanly adjournment to a regulated and courteous court of combat, i.e., the Tavern thread that I created, was deleted forthwith upon being posted. Justice? I think not.......

You ask for other posters opinions, and when you get one you're a sarcastic little twit.. You probably should have said, "can I get some input from other posters who agree with me and back my whiney complaint?"