Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonS

Glad Everyone played nice

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I was very much under the weather the last few days. Flu or something but I was non functional until this AM. Just went through all the post since my demise and boy did you guys play nicely. I didn't expect anything else as this is one good crew here. Glad to be making my way back.

So now that your back you owe us a loose hand. Not that I've ever seen you edit a post and YELL at anyone. This is the best behaved forum in this place.

Time for a Hottie thread?

Hey John!

Sorry to hear you were feeling a bit peekid(is that how you spell it?), but glad you'er back in the pink, as they say!biggrin.gif

Of course we play well w/o supervision!!

This particular forum is nicely devoid of A--holes, morons and ne'r do wells.

Excellent group we've got here!!

HIP HIP HOORAY!!biggrin.gif

Hey Jon Glad you are feeling better.I was starting to wonder what happened to you.

Talk to ya soon.Let me know when the Hackensack starts up.I am ready for a trip.

I picked up a bass up here in the rain and snow on Sunday (from shore).It felt real nice.Cant wait to get out.

See ya soon.

joev

Guys, thanks for the welcome back, etc. but I still feel real lousy. At least I don't have a fever anymore and I can actually do a little internet stuff. I was on the phone with a buddy and had to get off from a caughing fit. No fun. At least its a good time of year to be out of action. Come March 1st there are some pajama clad friends that I wish to introduce myself to in the Hackensack.