Vikings

Rate this topic

Anyone watch this show on the history Channel? Thoughts? I like. Mokes reminds me of a Viking (I don't know why).

1. Kerr: a grass meadow or field to **** in. My girlfriend loved that kerr.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

Anyone watch this show on the history Channel? Thoughts? I like. Mokes reminds me of a Viking (I don't know why).

ITs because like the Vikings he likes to boss around his peers--us 9ers--and is the only guy on this site who has ever told me a rule. Not to mention four rules, in a single day. The Vikings liked to boss around their neighbors, not to mention killing their livestock. Not cool, bra.

Also, the Vikings, while enjoying bossing around and browbeating their neighbors, were also very sensitive and would become enraged when their neighbors teased them or fought back.

Vikings were also famous for the rule of not mentioning other people's families. Was this covered in the documentary you so carefully watched and amply reviewed in your extensive post above, a masterpiece of television criticism?

Stupid boring thread. History Channel?!? Crap! Nice job A-!

ITs because like the Vikings he likes to boss around his peers--us 9ers--and is the only guy on this site who has ever told me a rule. Not to mention four rules, in a single day. The Vikings liked to boss around their neighbors, not to mention killing their livestock. Not cool, bra.

Also, the Vikings, while enjoying bossing around and browbeating their neighbors, were also very sensitive and would become enraged when their neighbors teased them or fought back.

Vikings were also famous for the rule of not mentioning other people's families. Was this covered in the documentary you so carefully watched and amply reviewed in your extensive post above, a masterpiece of television criticism?

Stupid boring thread. History Channel?!? Crap! Nice job A-!

I can't wait till you two ******* ******** are gone..................... :wave:

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

I can't wait till you two ******* ******** are gone..................... :wave:

Today I tricked Skidddd into thinking I had gotten locked out of the hockey thread. Then I showed up in the thread and shared some interesting thoughts--boy was he flummoxed. Not nonplussed and nonplussed, I can tell you! Based on real events.

Today I tricked Skidddd into thinking I had gotten locked out of the hockey thread. Then I showed up in the thread and shared some interesting thoughts--boy was he flummoxed. Not nonplussed and nonplussed, I can tell you! Based on real events.

Today you go away. instead of sticking around to use the site to your advantage you choose to be a ******* baby and post nonsense to annoy everyone. yeah you got balls busted because your plugs look like a 9 year old carved them and look like ****, handle it. now you'll just get banned and miss out on the plug forum, the best BST around and numerous other things this place offers........... be a *****, you do it well judging by the last 300 post's from you............... but you lose not us. I'll now block you till you get tossed.

"Dont elect a scumbag, no riots, so easy even the alt right should be able to figure it out." - numbnuts

Today you go away. instead of sticking around to use the site to your advantage you choose to be a ******* baby and post nonsense to annoy everyone. yeah you got balls busted because your plugs look like a 9 year old carved them and look like ****, handle it. now you'll just get banned and miss out on the plug forum, the best BST around and numerous other things this place offers........... be a *****, you do it well judging by the last 300 post's from you............... but you lose not us. I'll now block you till you get tossed.

this from the guy who posted 10 times in a row to me: your plugs suck, your plugs suck, your plugs suck. Not knowing a thing about the plugs, or what he was talking about, and almost certainly wihtout ever having had the experience of carving a round plug out of a piece of 2x2 wood with a bum wrist and nag of a mom. But he doesn't like the favor being returned to him. How touching, and erroneous.

I think Skidd likes mocking, but not being mocked, or bothered. He'd like to troll or pile on with the group, but doesn't like anyone else following in his footsteps and trolling and piling on him (maybe pricise10, not that there's anything weird about that per se).

I think you Skiddd are the one who can't handle it. I haven't cried to anyone. But if your posts above are not crying, I don't what crying is.

Kerr. I think Skidd has Viking qualities, but you judge, as you are the resident Viking expert. Skiddd likes abusing foreigners (to the tavern) but doesn't like it when foreigners (to the tavern) abuse him. It bothers him, much like the Vikings, who regularly invaded lands of foreigners, did not like the foreigners invading their lands, burning their livestock, and milking their cows. Discuss in 200 words or more.

this from the guy who posted 10 times in a row to me: your plugs suck, your plugs suck, your plugs suck. Not knowing a thing about the plugs, or what he was talking about, and almost certainly wihtout ever having had the experience of carving a round plug out of a piece of 2x2 wood with a bum wrist and nag of a mom. But he doesn't like the favor being returned to him. How touching, and erroneous.

I think Skidd likes mocking, but not being mocked, or bothered. He'd like to troll or pile on with the group, but doesn't like anyone else following in his footsteps and trolling and piling on him (maybe pricise10, not that there's anything weird about that per se).

I think you Skiddd are the one who can't handle it. I haven't cried to anyone. But if your posts above are not crying, I don't what crying is.

Do you know for a fact I never carved/turned a plug? no you don't, leave it at that. mocking and breaking balls are not what your doing. your ******* annoying to the point nobody will even engage you anymore(except Kerr) seem like a smart guy who could have some fun here that's all. I can handle it Oki, I was ****ed with for years on this site(still am) I'll just tune you out like everyone else did till you go away, which will be today.

Do you know for a fact I never carved/turned a plug? no you don't, leave it at that. mocking and breaking balls are not what your doing. your ******* annoying to the point nobody will even engage you anymore(except Kerr) seem like a smart guy who could have some fun here that's all. I can handle it Oki, I was ****ed with for years on this site(still am) I'll just tune you out like everyone else did till you go away, which will be today.

Carving is separate from turning, I can assure you, and that's how I know you never carved and I do not appreciate your Viking tactics: violent, rude, unpleasant, hypocritical, blaming your victim, then playing the victim...admitting you can handle it with one hand, while the other hand presses the block button...

Kerr, I hope you read this when you get to jr. college in morning.

Carving is separate from turning, I can assure you, and that's how I know you never carved and I do not appreciate your Viking tactics: violent, rude, unpleasant, hypocritical, blaming your victim, then playing the victim...admitting you can handle it with one hand, while the other hand presses the block button...

Kerr, I hope you read this when you get to jr. college in morning.

lol :laugh: what's good is you'll bring Kerr with you............... thanks man.

Your welcome! Thank you all the good times. Hugs!

Have a good Morning my new friend..........