Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YakDawg

WTS Custom Lami GSB 120 1m

16 posts in this topic

10' custom Lamiglas lightly used. Wrap is red, silver and blue. 21.5" butt end to center of reel seat. There is a mark from the rod holder otherwise excellent shape. 5 Fuji Hardloy guides in a COF setup. Asking $185.00, no trades please and local pickup in Nassau County only, no shipping.

Interested, but have some questions: What's the white band on the fore grip? Is the cork unraveling? Are the guides all in good shape? Do you happen to know what reel was in mind for the set up?

Thanks.

The cork is in excellent shape, no unraveling, nicks or tears. The tape is my 28" mark thats all. The guides are also in very good shape as this rod was not used very much. I had this built when I was using a Penn 704z. Let me know if there is anything else. Thanks

I think given that I bumped this up with an offer to negotiate a sale that I should at least have a chance at this...

Scratch, I double checked the BST rules and in this situation the rules state "if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2. I do appreciate the bump but I don't have any plans on going north and I did not want to negotiate the price. Hope you understand.

Scratch, I double checked the BST rules and in this situation the rules state "if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2. I do appreciate the bump but I don't have any plans on going north and I did not want to negotiate the price. Hope you understand.

perfect, that's all I asked.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0