Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HatterasJack

60 Minutes is running a one-sided segment once again tonight on gun control

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

The whole segment is based on the emotional state and opinions of the parents of Newtown

No other side to the equation

All anti-gun as far as it can be

NO MENTION of Mental Health Disorder What So Ever!

It's an afterthought

A long and later afterthought ... which will really never be a later thought at any time in the future

And this is all about common sense

Where's the even distribution of common sense across this issue ?

No where ... No one wants to discuss mental health in this country

The Newtown "community" that is so bonded now for extensive gun control

Where are they with regard to identifying mentally disturbed folks in their community ?

No one wants to touch that ... heaven forbid they point a finger at someone who may have mental health issues

Here is a diagram for the SOL anti gunners to use for a handy reference (I DARE you to tell me you dont need it.  Weve been watching you people)

<br />

60 Minutes has been spewing anti-gun drool for as long as I can remember; decades. I can't sit here with a straight face and type that I'm shocked. Well, I could, but then I'd be just another bold faced liar like the rest of those twitwit, 'progressive' fools!

That lying smear from Governor Mao'loy red lips about the NRA being in the hands of gun manufacturers really pissed me off. I'M the NRA; me and millions of other individuals. Total bullspit from the usual Neo-Coms, and their Little Red Books!:mad:

Up until the late 70s, early 80s there were numerous institutions for people with mental health issues..... There weren't many mass shootings either.

Now with the feelings politicians we have now (last 20 or so years) those places are no more. No one wants to be associated with the stigma (is that the right word?) of mental health facilities. They did work even if they weren't the most pleasant places.

Mental health is a problem area our great country doesn't want to address.

Blame to on the scary black inanimate object.

Here is a diagram for the SOL anti gunners to use for a handy reference (I DARE you to tell me you dont need it.  Weve been watching you people)

Hey, Little, the diagram is not complete. There should be an indication on the diagram of where the bullet comes out of. These folks get so confused. :D

Up until the late 70s, early 80s there were numerous institutions for people with mental health issues..... There weren't many mass shootings either.

Now with the feelings politicians we have now (last 20 or so years) those places are no more. No one wants to be associated with the stigma (is that the right word?) of mental health facilities. They did work even if they weren't the most pleasant places.

Mental health is a problem area our great country doesn't want to address.

Blame to on the scary black inanimate object.

Bingo

that's what they did back in the day

No longer

nowadays, give em a prescription for an snti-depressent and send em off

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight771 View Post

Hey, Little, the diagram is not complete. There should be an indication on the diagram of where the bullet comes out of. These folks get so confused. biggrin.gif

Not 'bullet', but "millions of bullets per second". It needs the uneducated, irrational hyperbole included.

Bingo

that's what they did back in the day

No longer

nowadays, give em a prescription for an snti-depressent and send em off

Of course. That's how the big drug companies want it.

When the anti depressant causes some other problem.....no problem, we got a pill for that too!

We have become a complete drug culture...well, except for the "fun" ones.

There is no way anyone can tell me that all of these prescription drugs we take don't have a hand in some of the crazy **** that is happening today in our society.

The whole segment is based on the emotional state and opinions of the parents of Newtown

No other side to the equation

All anti-gun as far as it can be

I watched the segment but not with undivided attention.

I did not hear any of the participants say "Second Amendment," "Constitution," or "inalienable right(s)."

Funny, all I ever hear the modern gun grabber say is 'I believe in the 2nd Amendment, BUT'. I trust these hoplophobes about as far as I can throw them.

It's only a matter of time before some nut starts in with a 'deadly sniper rifle', and they'll join the ban list. :dismay: