Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

MA Forum Nutshell 2013

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

I'm new to forum or to area or to fishing........ Tell me everything I need to know about catching all species everywhere

New regs for species x, y, and z.......... Recs " bleeping bleepwholes don't know ****e", comms, "you all bleeping landlubbin bleepwholes stay the bleep home"

Woosta is great, Woostah is great, we haven't lived there forever but it's free kin great

Cape Cod Boston train, only the politicians care for the first five minutes, after that no one ( there's been buses forever)

Seals.........are not cute and do suck

Herring.....same as every year

How to measure striped bass...........? Someone call NASA

I'm new to forum or to area or to fishing........ Tell me everything I need to know about catching all species everywhere

New regs for species x, y, and z.......... Recs " bleeping bleepwholes don't know ****e", comms, "you all bleeping landlubbin bleepwholes stay the bleep home"

Woosta is great, Woostah is great, we haven't lived there forever but it's free kin great

Cape Cod Boston train, only the politicians care for the first five minutes, after that no one ( there's been buses forever)

You're mean. :p:D

-bd

Ya forgot the "I's" Me's and we's................

Just sayin.....

If you dislike the forum so much why post here then.you can change it yourself by posting some thing of meaning.or you could start your own forum people who like to bitch and complain but do nothing to change it forum!this is a fishing forum

Sharky, false dawn on a pretty morning when the top action begins and a terrific day starts I take great joy in knowing that somewhere a miserable soul is sitting in their dirty underwear complaining and crying in their coffee over the great time we are having.

If you dislike the forum so much why post here then.you can change it yourself by posting some thing of meaning.or you could start your own forum people who like to bitch and complain but do nothing to change it forum!this is a fishing forum

What is wrong with wanting improvement? He is obviously making a point. These thoughts have been voiced more than once recently. Seeing the same thing comments/questions over and over again is not making this a great place.

If you haven't noticed many people have left due to these exact reasons. Why not strive to fix this and have quality content?