Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pricise10

Tavern Big Bottle Plug Contest Giveaway

Rate this topic

180 posts in this topic

Pricise you trolled a guy up. Nice work. Gobi is going to be pissed though when he finds out it was a trick. Gobi. Go to main forum, find my giveaway, read rules, read whole thread to pick up clues, and then post answer, then follow rules. It's simple. The plugs are a lot nicer than they look, don't let Priccy or Mokes or everyone else tell you otherwise. Don't talk about family--rules.

Just seen these in another thread I asked if the plugs were OK should I call 911 ....what is that a joke?:p

I am the plugmaker. Direct your insults to me, you little Toad.

IF anyone wants to criticize let them post their own bottleplugs made under similar circumstance and similiar timeframe and similar health issues and similar family situations. Just know that my mom helped me make those plugs, and you should not talk about family--rules--so you insult these plugs, you insult my mom, and that's not cool man--rules. Proceed with the plaudits.

The big plug on the right is called Tequila Sunrise Sunburst color--designed for heavy ocean surf in a light wind when no seals are preset (they will eat that plug). The left big plug is painted in what's known as Yellow Jacket Black and Yellow, and was designed for a light ocean surf in a heavy wind and the presence of seals (Seals avoid yellow and black painted lures, is my experience).

It's the phase of lumpy bottles. :laugh:

I just wonder how well finger paints stand up to saltwater use . :huh:

hey yo, my mom made those with me, not cool. does the lump bottle remind you of your mom's thighs? That's WHAT I THO{UGHT! AGAinst The RuLES NAZI!

hey yo, my mom made those with me, not cool. does the lump bottle remind you of your mom's thighs? That's WHAT I THO{UGHT! AGAinst The RuLES NAZI!

good use of pricise10 writing style to communicate flustered reasoning, homophobia. a good buy for the jr. high set.