Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LI BeachRat

West End 2 Hollywood

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Took a drive today just to get the wife out. So I went out to see if my son was working on the new boat at Captree. No, so off I got to see what I could see. Everyone has heard about them making a movie at West End II. Yes they are and holly Sh** are they. It looks like a sound stage three stories high as been build around the old concession stand.

So the question is, how much are the people of New York getting paid for the use THEIR PARK ? When will the PEOPLE get the use of it back? Now lets remember unless you have a permit the general public can not even go there anymore. On Long Island it's getting more and more in your face the haves and have nots and who knows who.

While I am ranting. How come tons of sand has been moved, to build dikes ( well thats what they look like ) along Ocean Parkway, from just west of Babylon Cedar Beach, all the way to just west of Tobay and not any further? This work has all been done to protect the private and town properties along there. Yet the beach, just as badly beat up from the Tobay ( Oyster Bay ) town line to what use to be Jones Beach Parking Lot 9 doesn't get a foot of sand. The question is how come? Lets be real that whole section all the way to Jones Parking Lot 6 did not get a foot of sand? Are the beach's of the rest of the citizens of the State of New York not as important as those beach's owned by the towns?