Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eelball

Anyone fishing?

7 posts in this topic

Anybody fishing?Things have definitely slowed down for me. A striper here, a weakie there, a bunch of tiny fluke. Has anyone been off the beaches. Any backbay action I'm missing out on. I could use a little direction this time of year, and I'm not to proud to beg.(PLEASE HELP ME)What do some of you veterans do this time of year.It's been awful quiet here.

I usually hit the fresh at this time of year or I hit Raritan and catch cocktails. I was without my truck for 2 weeks so I wasn't fishing. There are lots of choices up my way. In fact to many. However I do know that a kayak friend has gotten some weaks and blues in Barnaget. I understand that the fluke are happening pretty good off the beaches.

Tim and I took the yaks out on Saturday for some Fluke fishing. We had a slow but steady pick with each of us landing about a dozen fluke for the 5 hours we were out there. Nothing big, 5 or 6 keepers but Tim dropped a bottom hugger.wink.gif

------------------

-----------------------

Dubs a.k.a., Charlie

dubs@stripersonline.com

Eelball, Ive been to busy selling g-strings but I have heard of nice stripers every night this week around sunset. They are being taken at all the jettys incuding Longport and Brigantine.

Barrell