Canal cruiser question

Rate this topic

bob_G

Thinking of rigging out a new canal bike. But, I DON'T want to put 2 big saddle baskets in the rear. Only a basket in the front to carry my lures. However, I'd like to figure out a way to mount a pair of rod holders on the rear tire somehow.

Without getting into an elaborate custom made job, is it possible to mount 2 rod tubes without the rear saddle baskets?

Thoughts?

The Sultan of Sluggo

and a sissy bar..........

and a baseball card in the rear tire to give it the motorcycle sound

And handgrip tassels................

Yeah but she is sooo comfortable. I got that frame for a six pack off of craigslist then me and the kid got a little goofy. The ape hangers and cushy seat give my ass and back some much needed relief.

Back to Bobs question. The flat racks are cheap and give several attachment points for rod holders. I have seen some baskets that will fit between the rod holders but it would probably encourage me to carry more crap that I don't need or keep more fish.

Embrace American Privilege

Ok at the risk of dating myself here, on one of my stingrays I had had a Mattel Vroom motor, anyone remember those? I think my parents got it at the local Sears. Don't remember it lasting too long but the sound was funny.

Anyway nice rides there guys. Owen that is a pretty sweet setup.

Tc

Graduate~Googan University

Ditch Troll #319