Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyS

Hobie Outback Accessories / Extras

7 posts in this topic

Cleaning out the shed. I sold my Hobie about a year ago. Found these extras laying around in my shed. Lets say $60 for the lot. I don't want to ship this, it's just not worth the effort - pick up only. Did a quick look up and if you bought all of this stuff new it would be way north of $200. Everything in the picture:

(2) scupper plugs

Mirage drive fins (standard size) with pins

Large Twist and Stow Rudder

Twist and Stow Rudder Assembly

Gear Bucket

Hobie Gear Keeper lanyard

(2) pedal foot straps

Mirage Drive Stow Bag (Close to new)

I live in West Chester, PA

Andy, I  fish with guy you sold that kayak to. If you want to leave at Riptides, I will make sure he gets the stuff, if you can't sell here.

hey bstriping - these items were not part of the deal when I sold the kayak to your buddy. I think you know he got many goodies as part of that deal. ;-) If he wants the stuff for my asking price I'm happy to sell them to him and leave them at Riptide. (not sure when I will be in Brigantine but most likely will be there sometimes this month. Let me know.

thebandman - I'd prefer not to have to pack these things up and make a trip to the post office. BUT, if nobody else is interested I'll come back to you. I will want you to cover the cost of shipping. Let me give this a few days, and again will ping you if these things are still available.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0