Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
onelastcast0030

What is this??

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

So after some feedback I finally noticed what looks like a “fin” in this picture….what could it be? I was originally thinking it was a bouey but i’m not so sure now that I enlargethe photo. This was taken last weekend when I was out taking pictures of the new sandbar….

-Steve

<br />

<br />

Ah! So I piqued your interest?

Bob, I suggested to Steve it looked like the dorsal of a pilot whale....big black dolphin.

Bet there were cod, pollack or both, chasing bait in that pic and the PW was chasing them.....or at least, searching for same.

Steve, twist on a 'Perilous Penis' (Deadly Dick for the squeamish) and a sabiki. The macks may be in close like last year.

If you really enlarge it, out beyond the fin, there is something else on the surface......notice the bird in close.....loon? naw. no bait yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Modef View Post

Ah! So I piqued your interest?

Bob, I suggested to Steve it looked like the dorsal of a pilot whale....big black dolphin.

Bet there were cod, pollack or both, chasing bait in that pic and the PW was chasing them.....or at least, searching for same.

Steve, twist on a 'Perilous Penis' (Deadly Dick for the squeamish) and a sabiki. The macks may be in close like last year.

Haha screw that, if they are that close i'm tying on a snag hook!