Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jig Man

Fish on customs, 2013 edition

Rate this topic

303 posts in this topic

Figured we needed to get this one started for 2013 :) Post up some photos of the fish you catch on your custom lures this year on this thread.

A couple smallies to start it off. Both on a small jointed handcarve. 12 inch hit it subsurface. 14 inch hit it waked on top (second photo).

Jigman

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jig Man View Post

Figured we needed to get this one started for 2013 smile.gif Post up some photos of the fish you catch on your custom lures this year on this thread.

A couple smallies to start it off. Both on a small jointed handcarve. 12 inch hit it subsurface. 14 inch hit it waked on top (second photo).

Jigman

Nice!

Knew that was coming. Did keep enough for a 2 family fish fry and we released the rest. Yea I almost always practice catch and release, especially when not fishing privately owned water. We all like to eat a fish or two every now and then.

my buddy got his first fish of 2013 yesterday on my pearl white torpedo danny, not a huge fish but was happy to get a text last night with this pic.

holdover fish that's in rough shape, lots of scar tissue around the eye and you can see parasites of some kind on the fins.

I hate to be the anti save the world vote but you can fish and eat... If you let the big ones go and keep a reasonable amount of the small good tasting ones your actually the doing the environment a favor lol!!

Wallpaper background quality right there. Thumbs up!

Thanks BT!

Since I lost my brand new Wonderbread, I had to dig through the closet for a last-year plug I hadn't used. I took this one out Sunday and had just as good luck on it. It was a nice weekend.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1576108/' alt='1576108'>