Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benny Raw

3 interesting Macs

22 posts in this topic

The top one in the pic is from a small batch of plugs that Dave made when he briefly came out of retirement a couple years back it is new with no issues. The other two are older and the epoxy is starting to lift slightly, they still display well and would be fine to fish as is. I'm mainly looking for Pikies and darters, also interested in Skippys. Will trade 3:1 for the right Fixter pike. Vintage plugs definitely considered.

What vintage plugs interest you? I like the top plug and possibly the Norris.

I would be interested in most surf oriented lures but prefer pikies or darters.

Benny

How about one of my Tom D plugs for the top jointed?

I might do that Kev, I have to give it some thought. Would you be willing to give up one of your Cordell Sea Hags instead? That's one of my target plugs.

I might do that Kev, I have to give it some thought. Would you be willing to give up one of your Cordell Sea Hags instead? That's one of my target plugs.

yeah just not the yellow redhead.

I also have a Tagger darter or a Woody's darter (I do like the Norris as well if you want to do 2 for 2)

Tagger has some chipped epoxy on top.

Woody is very nice.

I also have a Tagger darter or a Woody's darter (I do like the Norris as well if you want to do 2 for 2)

Tagger has some chipped epoxy on top.

Woody is very nice.

I would trade the Jointed for the Tagger. I would like to let Hardbait have the Norris(assuming we work it out).

What else could I tempt you with for the sea hag? I have a fished 3oz BM I might give up.

I would trade the Jointed for the Tagger. I would like to let Hardbait have the Norris(assuming we work it out).

What else could I tempt you with for the sea hag? I have a fished 3oz BM I might give up.

Deal on the Tagger.

You can have my very beautiful yellow Sea Hag for "you know what" ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0