Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JOKER-777

LOVE LURES

Rate this topic

207 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Shane, I live in Australia & I just joined this site. Im a keen fisho & love making lures, so here is a couple of ones I have made, they are all timber mostly our red cedar timber. Cheers Shane.

What is the grasshopper made from?,looks great. Is the 4th one a crawdad ? Always wanted to visit Australia til i found out how many critters down there can kill you. tight lines!

Nice work on those and welcome. I especially like the scale work and detail on the first one. Is the lip on the first one designed to make the plug "walk" on the surface? Are any of these destined to be used for barramundi?

Well done, fair dinkum.

Wow! Great stuff, that first one is super! Love the crawfish too. I've been threatening to do a lobster style one but haven't moved past sketching on paper yet. Yours has given me some ideas and plenty of inspiration. Welcome to the site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BNickW View Post

Wow! Great stuff, that first one is super! Love the crawfish too. I've been threatening to do a lobster style one but haven't moved past sketching on paper yet. Yours has given me some ideas and plenty of inspiration. Welcome to the site.

What would you use the lobster bait for?