Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AI GUY

Hellwig air bags

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any experience with hellwig air bags? They are the strongest I can find to fit my half ton Chevy. The pics look good & the specs sound good. The instructions seem clear & easy no drill installation. Thanks for any input.

Thanks for the input. I haven't had much feedback since joining this site . . . :confused:. Hellwig airbags & torklift tiedowns ordered. I've got a mechanic lined up to install it all & weld the brackets for my back deck. Despite the feedback I've had plenty of family & friends that have put this exact camper on half ton pickups with no problems at all. I will post my experiences with this setup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AI GUY View Post

Thanks for the input. I haven't had much feedback since joining this site . . . confused.gif. Hellwig airbags & torklift tiedowns ordered. I've got a mechanic lined up to install it all & weld the brackets for my back deck. Despite the feedback I've had plenty of family & friends that have put this exact camper on half ton pickups with no problems at all. I will post my experiences with this setup.

You could probably get more feedback on a truck forum in the tow/haul section,I see guys talking about bags but I don't have them.

Looking forward to your report.