WTS (12) New Plugs Habs Sr., MAC, R.M., Dingbat, Stetzko, GRS, Greenpoint

WaterBoy

WTS this group of (12) plugs, all from proven quality builders.  If you want to see any additional pics of a specific plug, please ask.

1. New MAC Pikie signed  Olive over White  2-1/4 oz. and 6-1/4"  has some epoxy issues.  $19 Shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

2. New In Original Package Hab's Sr. Pencil  Blue Head over off White  3 oz. and 7-1/2"  has a couple storage dings.  $30 shipped.   SOLD Pending Payment

3. New In Original Package Dingbat Swimmer Signed  Yellow over White  2-1/4 oz. and 6-1/4"  as new from builder.  $19 shipped.   NOW $15 SHIPPED

4. New GRS Giant Reverse Pike  Squid  4-1/2 oz.  and 8"  beautiful plug with no defects that I can see.  $45 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

5. New In Original Package R.M. Smith/Guppy Collaboration Canal Pencil  Firetiger Mac  2-3/4 oz. and 7-1/4"  beautiful plug with no defects that I can see.  $29 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

6. New In Original Package Tony Stetzko Large Needlefish Signed  Green Scale  2-3/4 oz. and 9"  nice plug with no defects.  $17 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

7. New MAC Bottle Darter Signed  Olive over Silver  3 oz. and 7"  neat plug but has some finish issues.  $24 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

8. New Greenpoint "Sharpeye" Pencil  Red Head White  3 oz. and 8-3/4"  beautiful plug with no defects that I can see.  $29 shipped.   NOW $24 SHIPPED

9. New In Original Package Dingbat Large Swimmer Signed  Blurple with glitter/sparkles  3-1/4 oz. and 9"  beautiful plug with no defects that I can see.  $29 shipped.   NOW $24 SHIPPED

10. New GRS Giant Reverse Pike  Squid w/ Pink Belly  4 oz. and 8"  beautiful plug with no defects that I can see.  $45 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

11. New In Original Package R.M. Smith Older Surf Strider  Parrot  2-3/4 oz. and 6-3/4"  quality plug but has storage marks.  $19 shipped.   NOW $15 SHIPPED

12. New In Original Package Tony Stetzko Jointed Mr. Wiggly Swimmer  Pink Scale  1 oz. and 6"  nice lure with no defects.  $13 shipped.   SOLD and SHIPPED

Thank you very much for looking!