Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

A swell ad for MSNBC

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Good, these brats are mine, I get to whip their ass like their own parents should have.

first smart alec comment, whap. first time someone's kid yaps at dinner, or at a movie, I get to shut the kid up.

Is this what the nice lady in the video wants?

Seems as though I am giant tool once again. I dedicated pretty much my whole adult life to feeding, housing, clothing, educating and providing emotionally for a bunch of kids , and it wasn't my responsibility.

Good, these brats are mine, I get to whip their ass like their own parents should have.

first smart alec comment, whap. first time someone's kid yaps at dinner, or at a movie, I get to shut the kid up.

Is this what the nice lady in the video wants?

No, no, no. They're only yours when they need you to whip open your wallet. Anything having to do with manners, morals, respect....... "That's not your child!!!"

Seems as though I am giant tool once again. I dedicated pretty much my whole adult life to feeding, housing, clothing, educating and providing emotionally for a bunch of kids , and it wasn't my responsibility.

You and me both, brother...

That's why when I see another kid get away with something I would discipline my kids for, the kid gets the swat.

big daddy don't give time outs.

That's true for little ****** chillins, not for *******, suburban children. ******* raise their own children, ******* leave it up to the gummint and they aunties n'****. ******* minorities!

Good, then let the community raise them to be good citizens.

Don't get your bowels in an uproar when someone else gives your kid the discipline he should have gotten at home.

Consecutive false premises. You need to spend more money to solve the problem and the only reason you wouldn't want to spend the money is because you don't care about someone else's kids.

A good example of what was just a few years ago considered lunatic fringe radicalism is now SO mainstream in the Democrat Party that some use these ideas to attract business.