How Much Would You Pay to Have Sex With Marilyn Monroe circa 1954?

Rate this topic

Otshawytsha

i can't go ..but if you need me to kick some ass i'll be there...

hmmm. I was planning on you saying yes to all three then I was going to rub it in your face that you weren't invited due to your antiilluminati views. I'll have to come up with some other way to spite you down the road. Keep you chin up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrstriperfisher View Post

**** you!

cwm27.gif

Oki i know you don't see it right now but kerr is your friend

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

nobody cares.

brah, i just went out... it's freezing and howling over here on the East side...no fish tonight

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. when our enemies our dead, what then?

Cold War

1. Kerr: a grass meadow or field to **** in. My girlfriend loved that kerr.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

well hold on don't be like that. Do you want to come? Do you like bowling, etc.?

Is this a trick? I'm in a very vulnerable place right now.

1. Kerr: a grass meadow or field to **** in. My girlfriend loved that kerr.

2. "Kerr" is an up and coming gang, starting in the New York City area that is anti-illuminati. There are certain levels of what type of Kerr you can be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by okisutch View Post

only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. when our enemies our dead, what then?

there you go ....bingo...don't worry about crossing bridges 'til ya get there

the real snake escaped pretty unscathed...