Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GooGoo Man

A few things for spring!

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

I have been busy building all winter, just never seems to be enough time to take good pictures & since I suck at typing it is very time consuming to post, but I made time & here goes!

I have been toying with glitter plugs, here is my version of a firetiger color (minus the stripes), still a work in progress, but seems glitterly close to the "Lefty"

I am also obsessed with darters, I build I test, I build I test, I listen to everyones input & do my own thing, my line tie is"aggressive" but darts like crazy with no roll out, my design last year caught fish & I feel this years re-design is even better.

The mackerel darter was hand painted by "Jmac" all I can say is it looks amazing!

The other is a squid darter, the paint work was inspired by "Ted the Greek" also "Black Talon"

I catch a lot of fish on these super Jrs. here are a few for this year:

Have also been building a bunch of handcarves, also thanks to Ted for teaching me ( he is the best!)

It also helps to have a friend ( clamslinger) that likes to sand his a#% off to help with these time consuming sticks!

The mackerel was painted by "Jmac"

Here is an 11" redfin I made for the canal! (next to a 7" ) also painted by "Jmac" I kept him busy painted macks all winter.

Glitter Plug...Love it. They all look great Glen. Can't wait to get the season underway. Looking forward to fishing with you, Jmack, Steve, and Matt. I think that green color scheme will be killer.

Looking good, some of the best stuff around. Really like those handcarves, Ted taught you well. The thing most people don't know is how nice of a finish you do, one of the best !!!

Wow, gorgeous plugs. How did you paint that black and blue one? Very cool looking.

Thanks Andy,

Base coat plug in black, spray white pearl heavily (move the pearl around with your airbrush,air only) then top coated with transparent blue.