Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donsta

FS: Accurate TwinSpin Reels - SR-12, SR-20 and SR-30

5 posts in this topic

I have two of each I am looking to sell. Bought them when I was anticipating doing more offshore than inshore fishing... They are two years old and have NEVER been used. Perfect, mint condition! All are setup for LHR and are spooled with appropriate Power Pro - just the reels - no pouches, boxes etc. 

SR-12s - $540 each - I have 2; SR-20 - $575 (just one); SR-30s - $625. I am more than happy to take some photos for interested parties to verify the condition of the reels. They have spent 2 years in the comfort of an air conditioned shelf in my office cupboard. Never been near water!

You should ask a mod. to move this where it belongs as this is the plugs forum. The main BST forum is for other stuff and will give the proper exposure for your sale.

i would post  this in the bst forum not plugs wts

You should ask a mod. to move this where it belongs as this is the plugs forum. The main BST forum is for other stuff and will give the proper exposure for your sale.
Y on earth would u try and sell 3 reels in a Plugs wts forum? The man has it right this is BST.

Y on earth would u try and sell 3 reels in a Plugs wts forum? The man has it right this is BST.

I guess he is new and didn't read the headers on the forum description closely and posted in the plug section by mistake. Anyway a mod moved it to the main BST forum where it belongs...problem solved!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0