****AHFNL SALE THREAD****7:00PM****

ok i think it's all set. i will have a big "cool plug" sale here in a few weeks after i catch up on my web orders.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

nothng max.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

Don, I am assuming that since I didn't hear from you the plugs ran out before my post? I see my post is up before the Closed sign :).

yes i did run out. i have some cool 2.5oz pencil bodies in my shop that are nearly complete. i'll finish them and put them up here when i'm feeling better.