Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ulua53

Korker Wading Shoes

17 posts in this topic

Size 9, has three soles. Studded, felt, and regular boot type sole. Worn twice on the road with the regular soles to break them in. Never used for fishing, on rocks or beach. $70 shipped. PayPal or USPS money order.1000

Sorry for the delayed response. A tag on the inside of the tongue says Sportsman Series. Don't know for sure if the current models with this type of changeable sole feature will fit this shoe. They look the same online. I do know the studs are replaceable, they are the screwed in type.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to retract my offer due to couple reasons, main reason being it needs to be half size up...sadly I wear 9-91/2s, and it does not interchange with omnitrax.

Good luck on your sale.

frankeng53

Man, this was unexpected. But yes I still have them. They are yours if $65 payment by USPS money order. One problem, I'm leaving for the Cape for a week, so won't be able to ship till next week. I'll pm you my info. I won't have access on the cape to see if you reply. I'll check when I get back next Sunday. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0