Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim DE

4/18/13 Our First Anniversary for the ODP&V Forum

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

:bday:

Well. in 13 more days this forum has been in existence for one full year. The time has literally flown by for me and I would like to thank TimS, all those who contributed, those who have assisted others, and even those who just enjoy visiting this forum. I have been looking through all the photo's posted here and it is truly impressive all the talent that we have here that are willing to share their images and knowledge with all of us.

Thanks again to everyone for making this forum what it is today and I am truly looking forward to where the ODP&V forum heads in the coming year!!!!!!

:hi5:

It's been a lot of fun Jim.

It was nice of Tim to give you a spot, but he made it clear from day one that it was your idea.

Photo forums aren't always friendly to beginners like many of us are, but you've created an atmosphere where everyone can have a good time.

Great job, looking forward to year two.

P&T is right I lurked on this site for years but after seeing how nice everyone was and how talented you all are on the photography forum I joined up.THX again Jim and Tim S

What a great bunch of folks that have you had accumulated and inspired here Jim. I'll get back out one of these days and always look forward to this place even though I haven't been posting much lately.

Jim runs a real nice forum. Really one of my favorites on the site. You folks take great pictures. I learn a lot just by seeing them.

+2 for P&T's sentiments... and the next day is the best, my B-day of course, the day the was shot heard around the world. Testing your American history here :read:

Guys, I appreciate the compliments but it is all of you that make this forum as good as it is, not me. You all are the best ....

Come on.....We wouldn't know what to do with out ya ;)

:bday:

Since this forum got started, I have renewed my interest in photography, Sandy has set me back a bit, but now that we are home again and house is back together, I am finding time to get out and get familiar with my camera.