Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falsealbie

2 Sporting Woord (Northbar) Junior Bottledarters - Scaled Yellow/White & Scaled Blurple

12 posts in this topic

These plugs are practically brand new... the blurple has never been fished, only in surfbag while out, and the yellow/white was fished once and got hit by a small bass leaving marks on the tail end (can hardly see). New hardware put on this winter - new owner split rings and VMC's

length - 6 1/4" (from lip to tail)

weight - approximately 1.75 oz

Asking $38 shipped (check & money order only)..... or $39.50 (paypal)

Per the instructions for selling on SOL:

"The seller has the right to either answer buyers questions or move through the order of offers to the first one that meets the original terms of the purchase. In other words, if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2. But if #1 says "I'll take it" in the thread and #2 asks a question or offers more money, then the seller is obligated to sell to #1. It's the seller's choice so long as the buyer is no further down the thread than the first person that accepts the terms of the sale with no reservations or stipulations."

Sorry... m12d78 was the first one in my opinion to say "I'll take it" therefore he gets it; sorry if you disagree, but it's up to my interpretation. I thought he was he was correcting an error in the listing, which I fixed.

if m12d78 is willing to back out he can, and then I'll sell to inforthegills if in fact he was wanting the lures for the asking price, and not just asking a question and pointing out an error in the listing. but that is up to m12d78... if not he takes it.

sorry, just trying to be fair.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0