Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkunkLuvver

All jammed up

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

So I haven't taken a decent crap in almost 2 weeks :mad:

I was gonna ask a medical professional but thought you guys world be more fun.

Anyone have a favorite laxative they recommend? I just took something 'natural' and waiting for it to kick in. Coffee and a cigarette would probably do it but I recently quit smoking.

Please help. I'm 'bout to pop. :thumbd:

You have to be careful with laxatives if you have an impaction in your bowels.

Assuming you don't have one,there is a product called Colon Blow that will get you laying logs with the best of them.

I suggest you have quick and easy access to a toilet because when that stuff starts moving you gotta be quick.

Psyllium husks on a daily basis will keep your bowels running tip top.

Wasnt colon blow from a saturday night live skit? If it's real then I want it.

I'm worried that whatever I try's gonna end with something really embarrassing happening. In a sick sort of way I almost cant wait to find out how this goes down. I hope it happens at work.

Wasnt colon blow from a saturday night live skit? If it's real then I want it.

I'm worried that whatever I try's gonna end with something really embarrassing happening. In a sick sort of way I almost cant wait to find out how this goes down. I hope it happens at work.

Yeah,that was from the skit,sorry,I forgot,that it what I call the stuff.

I should have said Colon Cleanse,I get it and the psyllium husks at Trader Joe's if you have one of those around.

A lot of brands are orange flavored with sugar,the TJ's stuff is just the husks,choke it down with some coconut milk or something.

You have to get adequate liquids when you take it,or it will turn to a brick in your ass.

I am not kidding about that stuff,when it starts heading out,there will not be much time and there is no stopping that train.

I suggest bib overalls and double up on the depends.

Take 2 Dulcolax stool softener tablets with dinner on Friday night. Drink at least a gallon of liquid before bedtime. Mix a 14 dose bottle of Miralax into 64 oz of liquid (2liter soda) on Saturday morning. (Miralax has no bad taste) Drink all the liquid within 90 minutes. Stay by the commode when doing this. Continue drinking liquids throughout the day.

I forget the name of the stuff, but the pharmacist could help you. It comes in a 12 oz bottle and will clean your pipes. I used it before a colonoscopy. DO NOT GO TO WORK AFTER TAKING THIS STUFF, STAY NEAR THE TOILET.

The stuff is cheap too $1.50 for a bottle and you only need one. I wish I could remember the name of the stuff.

Ahhh, not to be a Debbie downer but a friend of mine is just now nearing the end of a 4 month saga that started just like what you described. It lead to colitis which then perforated

resulting in emergency bowel resection during which he coded. Then a month plus with a colostomy bag, then back to the hospital to have his ass reconnected to the pipe.

He says he would take it more seriously now ......

I forget the name of the stuff, but the pharmacist could help you. It comes in a 12 oz bottle and will clean your pipes. I used it before a colonoscopy. DO NOT GO TO WORK AFTER TAKING THIS STUFF, STAY NEAR THE TOILET.

The stuff is cheap too $1.50 for a bottle and you only need one. I wish I could remember the name of the stuff.

citrate of magnesia, sort of tastes like 7-up. Down that baby before bed and in the am you'll earn your SOL user name.