Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Mad Deckhand

Redskins will go 0-16......or Mad Deckhand will drink paint thinner.

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

We are cursed......CURSED I tell ya!!!!

It's the name - "Redskins."

It must be changed even if everything else sucks.

:mad:

;)

better hope they go 16-0 before griffen gets shattered and the skins suck again ;)

RG3's knees vs. the rest of the NFL

:scared:

When we are on - we can beat anyone......

......(but when we are bad - we are HORRID).

:shock:

RG3 won't last the season. Every team will be guning for his legs. Skins have the potential to be a good team. Won't happen because QB will get hurt within two games.

He has crazy talent, using his legs behind the line of scrimmage to benefit the passing game will be his greatest asset. When he crosses the line to run, he will out juke and outrun most, but he will be a marked man. He is not the kind of player who can deliver blows ie Tebow.

Why do I suspect that you'll drinking "latex" paint thinner. :D

Im guessing he's only banged up after 2 games, but goes down for the season by week 10. Plus, to be successful they not only have to keep RG3 healthy, but also Garcon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vermonter View Post

Why do I suspect that you'll drinking "latex" paint thinner. biggrin.gif

Im guessing he's only banged up after 2 games, but goes down for the season by week 10. Plus, to be successful they not only have to keep RG3 healthy, but also Garcon.

Along with Alfred Morris, although Shanny always is able to find another 1k+ RB.  But that Morris kid is something special.  Really wasn't talked up enough after that amazing rookie season.

Along with Alfred Morris, although Shanny always is able to find another 1k+ RB.  But that Morris kid is something special.  Really wasn't talked up enough after that amazing rookie season.

Yeah Morris is key too.....and luckily for the Skins at this point in time he hasnt shown a tendency towards getting injured, not like the other two. I dont think the Skins O line has quite mastered the Shanahan zone blocking to the point where he can just create successful RB's like he used to be able to in Denver.