Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

RIP Roger Ebert.

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Was he the fat one??

I think the 'fat one' died a number of years ago...it was the skinnier guy with the receding hair...Pretty they somehow took the 'two guys who can't find a date' (not to mention they sit around and watch movies all day) image and became famous and successful with that

I feel bad for anyone who had to suffer the way he did.  Celebrity or not.  Sucks to have to go through that. 

I enjoyed their show before it blew up and they became too big for their britches.

I feel bad for anyone who had to suffer the way he did.  Celebrity or not.  Sucks to have to go through that. 

I enjoyed their show before it blew up and they became too big for their britches.

Yeah. He had a rough go of things, but he did try and keep on keepin' on. I just read yesterday that his cancer had come back and the next day he's gone. I have read a lot of his reviews. I think SOL should have a movie/series review board. We're pretty good at it. :D

I think SOL should have a movie/series review board. We're pretty good at it. :D

I agree - we can say 'this one sucks', 'I saw tits in that one', etc etc etc...LOL

Lotsa cancer.  Lost his jaw in 2006 to it.  No talking or eating for 7 years.

man that must have sucked for 7 years..

I'm not sure I would have lasted doing that.

From what did he suffer??

Lotsa cancer.  Lost his jaw in 2006 to it.  No talking or eating for 7 years.

Can you imagine if that happened to Frank. His post count would exceed 2mil before it all ended